Legal advice for the automotive industry
In addition to the areas of intellectual property and information technology law, I give legal advice to the automotive and supplier industry.
Aside from general legal issues that typically accompany the operation of a company, I advise on all relevant contract types in the automotive sector and monitor international contract designs.
Here is a short excerpt of my activities
Creation / verification of
- Research and development contracts
- Long Term Agreement (LTA) and general framework Agreements
- Letter of Intent (LOI), Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), Letter of Understanding (LoU), Agreement on Principles (AoP), Term Sheet, Heads of Agreement, Punctuation
- General conditions of purchase and sale
- Supplier Agreements
- License agreements (also intercompany)
- Confidentiality statements (NDA)
- Consulting contracts
- Service contracts
- Rules of Procedure, Articles of Association
as well as advice on trademark and patent law issues and compliance.
We are looking forward to hear from you.